Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Water's Back!

Another quick note-

I still can't get over how quickly I've changed my perception of water. About 10 minutes ago, Courtney knocked on my door and screamed that we got water. I jumped up in quick succession: filled a bucket with water and soap and dumped in some dirty clothing, filled another bucket with clean water in case we run out again soon, finished doing the dishes, and purified some water for dinner tonight. Now I'm running into the shower. When I get out, I'll clean the clothes that are now soaking.

3 comments:

  1. I love your blogs gals!...sorry purim didn't have those crank noisers! blah haman!!! glad you grabbed water..how big are your buckets? can you get more/bigger? I'm so impressed/and glad you two are together --- Love you both and G-d Bless you both..Rebecca Hildebrand

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing.

    So how do you purify water?

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooo i'm in new jersey right now and we just had a big storm and some flooding affected the town's reservoir so we're not allowed to drink our water for 48 hours... not quite what you have, but also it's new jersey.

    ReplyDelete